This is a card that I've make for the Passion for Promarkers blog~!
They are new, and I love their ideas and tips, and it will get me inspired to used a combination of colours that I may not have used!!!
This week we had to use
Apple & Pastel Pink
and I've used just those to colours for the stamps clothes and wings ... I've used Ivory and Blush for the flesh ... what I love about ProMarkers is that you can go over and over again with the same colour to get a more darker shade ... this is what I've done with the wings!!!
Looking forward to the next challenge!!
3 comments:
what a cute card, love the embossing
thanks for joining us on PfP and good luck
xx
just gorgeous, thanks for entering wk 2's challenge at PfP hope you'll join us for week 3
hugs
helen x
Lovely card, thanks for joining us at PFP.
Hugs
Sarah
Post a Comment