I like the combination of red and blue with brown and olive green! They give a light darkness to the the card! (If it makes sense what I 've just wrote) LOL!
She is very cute, indeed! Wonderful job, Eleni!
Αυτή η Tilda είναι πολύ γλυκούλα και μου αρέσει που τις μελανώνεις γύρω γύρω.
μόλις χθες παρέλαβα αυτήν την υπέροχη κάρτα!!!σε ευχαριστώ πολύ Ελένη!και για την κάρτα και για τις ευχές!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I like the combination of red and blue with brown and olive green! They give a light darkness to the the card! (If it makes sense what I 've just wrote) LOL!
She is very cute, indeed! Wonderful job, Eleni!
Αυτή η Tilda είναι πολύ γλυκούλα και μου αρέσει που τις μελανώνεις γύρω γύρω.
μόλις χθες παρέλαβα αυτήν την υπέροχη κάρτα!!!σε ευχαριστώ πολύ Ελένη!και για την κάρτα και για τις ευχές!
Post a Comment