Friday, 19 February 2010

Birthday card - Sassy Lil Sketch challenge


Here is another Birthday card, but this time I've followed the sketch from Sassy Lil Sketches ....
My magnolia Tilda, BG Makaresh paper, Tim Holtz stickles .... :)


7 comments:

Katie said...

She is just so cute! Wonderful take on the card sketch. I just love seeing what you create!

Joanna Lamprou said...

Κουκλίτσα η Tilda σου Ελένη μου!
Μου αρέσει πολύ η καρδούλα που την έβαλες να κάτσει και τα χαρτιά.

Liz Weber said...

Gorgeous card Eleni, just love Easel cards and your take on the sketch is wonderful, thanks for joining us.

drosostalitsa said...

Καλημέρα! Πολύ όμορφη η σελίδα σου, γεμάτη εκπληκτικές δημιουργίες! Πρώτη φορά εδώ, θα τη σεργιανίσω σιγά σιγά..
Καλό μήνα
Δροσοσταλίτσα

erifili said...

Τρυφερές υπέροχες δημιουργίες.Καλώς σε βρήκα. Καλημέρα και καλό μήνα.

neli said...

Τι όμορφες που είναι οι Tilda σου!!!!!

Theodora quilts said...

Nice caards I am amazed to see so many scrapbookers here in greece and no quilters, your crds are very pretty ,take care theodora